Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Affirmation of faith


I believe in God, who put music in the universe, so that the birds and
the wind, the animals and insects, and the very stars in their courses
are the makers of melody.

I believe in Christ, whose message of love and grace enables me to sing
from the depths of my being,praising God for my salvation and for the
redemption of all who put their trust in him.


I believe in the Holy spirit, who touches the strings of my life the
way a master musician touches the strings of a harp causing me to
produce beautiful resonance in the lives of others.

I believe in worship,not because it is reasonable or sensible, but
because it calls me to sing.My heart sings in response to my
faith.Amen!
Note:The Name of the Father,Son and Holy Ghost is Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com