Monday, October 03, 2005

My Turning Point


The bus was rushing on,
Even as my thoughts wandered on,
Fears,worries,uncertainties,fully turned on.

The Future seemed hollow
I didnt find rest on that Pillow.
The Past I am running from fast,
Yet the Present, I did resent.
Then,
He broke into my thoughts,
The one whom many times I had fought!
My Lord spoke, this time I didn't treat it as a joke.
I listened intently, ready every word to soak.

It paid off, my demons got laid off.
I have learned lessons,
They are now my blessings.

I am no more deceived,
Cos I have met the "I AM" and received,
The message of the hour ,
Now I'm freed, from values that made my youth sour.

Do you know what I mean ?
That bondage that exists in your teen!
Fashions,passions,attractions and lack of attention,
Fantasies,fallacies,philosophies and emulations?

I am glad to be born again,
Although Hell is mad I shall escape it's burning Flames.
An Original work of Freddy's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com