Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A smashing error against a mirror









Hey, look at me standing there!
But I am here!
Mom never mentioned a twin

Or is this the work of a mad scientist?
Is this the cloning I have heard so much about?

Why me?

Wow, my exact duplicate!
The guy does exactly as me
I am stunned…he looks stunned too!

Is he gearing up for a clash?
He is standing against me
And watching me closely

What a copycat: he is even wearing the same fad as me!
Yuck, a real loser!
Well, I should be flattered really; at least someone thinks I am a great model!

But wait…

What if this fraud stops by my bank?
I could get robbed with enthusiastic assistance from my bankers!

Hey, you! Whatever your name is
Whatever your game is
Don’t play it on my territory

Did I mention that I have a temper?
Even Hell envies the heat it is capable of
Because it burns hotter than sulphur and brimstone

No, I am not threatening you
I am just keeping you informed
My last victim is still horribly deformed.


Shut up and listen!
How can we both speak at the same time?
And saying the same things too


I guess you don’t believe me, huh
One of those guys that don’t believe until they see, huh?
Well, take this!

Oh, no…you should’ve told me you were just a mirror
Then I won’t make this error; now I have wrecked you
Oh well, this boutique makes so much money; let them fix you

1 Comments:

Blogger radinski said...

Your poetry speaks for itself, you seem very religious that’s very nice. Thanks for visiting Freddy.

Peace & Love

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

designed by finalsense.com